CRM

Coline
メンバー

One Contact with multiple personas

解決

Hello community,

I have 3 companies managed by the same contact. I created this contact, and linked him to company 1. Ok no problem.

Then, I tried to link him to company 2. It worked, but at the same time, he disappeared from my list of contacts of company 1.

Can the same contact be linked to multiple companies?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Dev_TRooInbound
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi @Coline,

You cannot associate a single contact with multiple companies.

But, you can associate them as parent/child companies. Check out this article: How can I add a parent or child company to an existing company record?

If your problem is resolved, mark it as Solved.

You can also email us for further assistance.

Thank you.

TRooInbound Team

Hubspot COS/CMS Development Agency

w: https://www.trooinbound.com | e: hello@trooinbound.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
30件の返信
Dev_TRooInbound
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi @Coline,

You cannot associate a single contact with multiple companies.

But, you can associate them as parent/child companies. Check out this article: How can I add a parent or child company to an existing company record?

If your problem is resolved, mark it as Solved.

You can also email us for further assistance.

Thank you.

TRooInbound Team

Hubspot COS/CMS Development Agency

w: https://www.trooinbound.com | e: hello@trooinbound.com

0 いいね!
ahamaton
参加者

解決

I have the same problem and unfortunately this solution doesnt work as the companies the contact is linked to are separate businesses in their own rights

0 いいね!
cmcfarlane
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey, I work for HubSpot directly and have been seeing this on a number of occassions when helping customers set up the database foundations. It's really quite important to have multiple company associations to a single contact

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @cmcfarlane , @KeeganSmith87 , @yvesholenstein

I have great news! I was able to find a similar idea to this subject, and currently it's on beta.

Please fill out this form if you would like to be ungated for our "Related Companies" beta feature.

This feature will add a secondary card to your Contact records called "Related Companies". From this card, you can add a related company and choose the contact's role at that company from a pre-set list: Board Member, Contractor, Manager, Owner, Partner, Reseller. These roles cannot be modified at this time.

Please note that this is the extent of the feature at this time - contacts can not be segmented based on their related companies, and the related company and role cannot be imported at this time.

More information about it here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Mystore
参加者

解決

Hi Pam, this sounds like a good start, but does the not being able to segment, mean that we would not be able to create a list where a contact is either registered directly on the company, or in the related companies list?

If that is correct, what does this beta actually solve except visual relationship in the companies/contacts/tickets view?

0 いいね!
MMorini00
メンバー

解決

Hi Pam is there any beta link still available? 

0 いいね!
yvesholenstein
メンバー

解決

What do you do if a person is founder of various non-related companies? We have many such cases. I can't make them Parents/Children, because - except for the ownership share of the contact person - they are not legally related.

This is a major flaw of the system, if a serial entrepreneur cannot be linked to his companies. And please DO NOT tell me to create the contact multiple times, this is absolutely not what you do in a CRM system of 2020...

Mystore
参加者

解決

We have the same exact issue, we have many e-commerce founders where the only linking fact is that the founder uses the same email, to communicate for several E-commerce stores they own and run in our SaaS service.
So with hubspot, we either have to create a fake contact for each company and manually move data between tickets or we have to stack the companies with the parent/child structure, even though there is no legal relationship between the companies. Ie we would to have abuse functionality, because basic needs are not met in the CRM functionality for Contacts -> Customer relationships. 

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello, @Mystore thank you for providing feedback! I was able to investigate more and find this idea here that is similar to your request and it's currently in beta!!

Upvoting in the idea will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

KeeganSmith87
参加者

解決

I agree, 110%. I am having a very similar issue in which one manager may manage 15 different artists (read Companies) and keeping everything organized is proving almost impossible. Wish this was an option to allow multiple company associations of one contact