CRM

MilanIPF
Participant

One Contact in multiple deals - BCC email propagates to all of them

SOLVE

Hi Team,

we have usually one contact (Sales Rep of other company) registered to multiple deals. It all works fine, however, when sending BCC email to HS assosiated with that contact it propagates to all deals.

Is there any way how to be more specific when sending an email to that contact and to tell HS that it's associated with particular deal only?

Thank You.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HubSpotMaster
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

If you are sending out of your Gmail you can check the box to not track to a deal however there is not a way to create any sort of workflow to not have them add to all deals

Not an ideal workaround  - You can manually removing them from the deals to ensure the deal is only pulling in the proper emails

If you head on over to the idea board and submit this use case we can hope it gets on the roadmap one day 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

If you are sending out of your Gmail you can check the box to not track to a deal however there is not a way to create any sort of workflow to not have them add to all deals

Not an ideal workaround  - You can manually removing them from the deals to ensure the deal is only pulling in the proper emails

If you head on over to the idea board and submit this use case we can hope it gets on the roadmap one day 🙂

0 Upvotes
JMcCarter
Participant

SOLVE

Hello - I am having the same issue as the original poster - one contact associated with multiple deals, and I was wondering if HubSpot had developed a solution to allow for emails to be associated to specific deals, rather than all the deals associated with that one contact?

Thanks!

John

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JMcCarter 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can now choose on which deals you want to log the email on when you're drafting the email by following these steps on Gmail, these ones with Office365

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MilanIPF
Participant

SOLVE

Hi HubSportMaster,

thank you for your response, I think I would take a manual approach for now and wait for updates,

Regards, Milan

0 Upvotes