CRM

MegAU
Participant

Offline sign up form (ie., on ipad) that syncs with online hubspot?

SOLVE

Prior to hubspot I was using mailchimp... one of the reasons I haven't let it go yet (and would love to be all in one at hubspot) is the offline subscriber form that I can use at our display home which automatically syncs the data collected offline with the main mailchimp account whenever I go to the house and provide my phone as a mobile hotspot.

It is a separate app: https://mailchimp.com/features/mailchimp-subscribe/

Does have hubspot have this same function that I haven't found yet?

My work around at the moment is to keep the mailchimp account, then manually export the mailchimp data to csv and have to reimport it back to hubspot.    We have an older ipad (I'm not worried about its value so much leaving it in the display home) and the app works on it with older iOS when many other apps don't.

Having the equivalent app that mailchimp do to subscribe would assist anyone who does tradeshows or otherwise needs to collect data when offline.

1 Accepted solution
willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @MegAU 

I'm not aware of an offline option within HubSpot, however, this feature has been previously discussed/requested here. Offline contact collection is mentioned a few times, but the topic is geared mostly towards the HubSpot mobile app - which is available, however, offline forms is not part of the feature set. There are a few  third party integrations available, but most come at a monthly cost. 

I reccommend that you keep the mailchimp form that you use at the display home, but save yourself the export/import hassle by connecting your mailchimp with HubSpot via Zapier. This way, when your mailchimp syncs, it will also sync (via zapier) with your HubSpot CRM. 

If you are able, take a moment to submit this as an idea in the HubSpot Community Ideas Board. 

Thanks.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @MegAU 

I'm not aware of an offline option within HubSpot, however, this feature has been previously discussed/requested here. Offline contact collection is mentioned a few times, but the topic is geared mostly towards the HubSpot mobile app - which is available, however, offline forms is not part of the feature set. There are a few  third party integrations available, but most come at a monthly cost. 

I reccommend that you keep the mailchimp form that you use at the display home, but save yourself the export/import hassle by connecting your mailchimp with HubSpot via Zapier. This way, when your mailchimp syncs, it will also sync (via zapier) with your HubSpot CRM. 

If you are able, take a moment to submit this as an idea in the HubSpot Community Ideas Board. 

Thanks.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

MegAU
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your response @willsmith I've been trying to get a zap to work on and off for most of the day to no avail... must admit I tried zapier about 5 years ago and gave up...

0 Upvotes