CRM

JDaniels
Membro

O365 user, 1 way emails

resolver

Hi! I'm on the free CRM plan currently.  I ultimately want to be able to send 1 email to multiple contacts from Hubspot that is not a marketing email but rather just transactional.  Currently, I'm sending 1 at a time from O365 using the Outlook Hubspot plugin to see if they opened it.  I'm bumping against the limit and this doesn't let me send to multiple contacts.

When I synced with Office 365, it then sent all my O365 emails also to Hubspot which I cannot have.  I cannot have it 2 way, I need only 1 way (Hubspot out).

Which plan/setting is needed to make what I'm looking for work?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
ndwilliams3
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

O365 user, 1 way emails

resolver

Even though the content of the email is not marketing, you'll still need the Marketing Hub to send bulk email. Marketing starter should be sufficient to meet your needs.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
ndwilliams3
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

O365 user, 1 way emails

resolver

Even though the content of the email is not marketing, you'll still need the Marketing Hub to send bulk email. Marketing starter should be sufficient to meet your needs.

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

O365 user, 1 way emails

resolver

Hello @JDaniels 

Welcome to the Community, I will tag some top experts, @Josh, @Anonymous, @ndwilliams3 could you share your opinion on what is the best option for @JDaniels  matter?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva