CRM

PierreA
Participant

Number of days since "Last Seen"

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm looking for a custom property that would calculate the number of days between last contact was seen (last visit) and today please.

EG : last seen on April 1st 2020, if today is April 15 2020 => answer=15.

This is not linked to last marketing activity but last time contact was seen.

Thanks a lot 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PierreA,

You'll have to create a calculated property to calculate "Time Between". There is already a property called "Time Last Seen" which is a date property, but you will need to create a custom property for "Today's Date".

After these properties are created you can use the calculated property for reports, workflows, or just to see the number of days since a contact was last on the website.

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @PierreA and @Josh,

Have you heard of 
Tick Tock Today? It's an app that creates a today's date property for your objects. It's available on the HubSpot Marketplace.

DStaat_0-1696450108057.png

You could use this property to create a time between property using today's date and the contact's last seen date. There's a blog post going over how to to that here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PierreA,

You'll have to create a calculated property to calculate "Time Between". There is already a property called "Time Last Seen" which is a date property, but you will need to create a custom property for "Today's Date".

After these properties are created you can use the calculated property for reports, workflows, or just to see the number of days since a contact was last on the website.

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer