CRM

William1

Notes Owner name missing

SOLVE

Hi. Recently I have observed that while leaving notes, Hubspot does not display the name of the user who left the note. I think those notes are left by deactivated users. However if that is the case, it should at least mention which deactivated user left that particular note. It just says "New Note"

Please see attached screenshot.

Please check and revert with a possible solution for this.2017-08-24_18-14-51.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Notes Owner name missing

SOLVE

Hi @rayckay91, thanks for the tag. 

@William1this is working as designed. Once a user, and their email address, are removed from the HubSpot Portal, we have no ability to display their name. I think that this would definitely be a good suggestion for our Ideas Forum

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
rayckay91
Contributor

Notes Owner name missing

SOLVE

I believe this is working as designed. @edjusten@nicolebrenner is this something you can confirm? It might be worth leaving feedback on ideas.hubspot.com

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Notes Owner name missing

SOLVE

Hi @rayckay91, thanks for the tag. 

@William1this is working as designed. Once a user, and their email address, are removed from the HubSpot Portal, we have no ability to display their name. I think that this would definitely be a good suggestion for our Ideas Forum

0 Upvotes
William1

Notes Owner name missing

SOLVE

Well i can tell you for sure that in roughly about 1 year of me using this CRM, I have noticed this for the first time. It maybe working as designed as you suggest, though it would be very helpful to have some indicators as to who exactly put a note. If I deactivate 10 such users then there would be no way to distinguish whose notes they all were. I hope this makes sense.

0 Upvotes