CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Note of Support

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda 

Hi Jenny,

I wanted to take a moment and thank the hard-working teams at HubSpot. As we all know there was an issue yesterday- "This issue was caused by the failure of one of our internal infrastructure components, which resulted in processing delays for multiple applications. It caused a backlog of information that needed to be reprocessed."

I can not even imagine the atmosphere around this event. I have faith that the system will be fully restored shortly and everything will be back to normal. For those working crazy hours to make this happen-THANK YOU! For those in the office, dealing with all of us, the users, THANK YOU!

Chris

PS @jennysowyrda when things have calmed down, feel free to remove this post.

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Note of Support

SOLVE

Thank you for the kind words of support @gelflex-cc@jennysowyrda shared your post with the global Customer Support team. 

We know that the timing of this incident comes at a challenging time for you as you work on closing out the month and quarter, and we sincerely apologize for the impact this is having on important aspects of your business. The team is working diligently to get things back to full functionality. We will continue to provide updates on our status page as they become available.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Note of Support

SOLVE

Thank you for the kind words of support @gelflex-cc@jennysowyrda shared your post with the global Customer Support team. 

We know that the timing of this incident comes at a challenging time for you as you work on closing out the month and quarter, and we sincerely apologize for the impact this is having on important aspects of your business. The team is working diligently to get things back to full functionality. We will continue to provide updates on our status page as they become available.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Note of Support

SOLVE

@roisinkirby It looks like things are running even better than before.  My update refresh rate is much faster.  

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Note of Support

SOLVE

@roisinkirby and @jennysowyrda 

Roisin,

You are most welcome. Thank you for sharing.  At times of our crisis, we often forget that there are others whose impact is far greater than ours. 

I am confident in your team and can only imagine what is happening. I have not experienced this before but trust URGENCY is an understatement.

Again, thank you to every single person working on restoring HubSpot to what we are used to.