CRM

nguyennguyen
Participant

Not receiving Email replies from contacts

Hi,

I just sent a new email for contacts from Hubspot, but when contacts reply to my email, it didn't populate in Hubspot. Please point me out how to fix it

Thanks

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @nguyennguyen

Understood, thanks for this.  If that's the case, it doesn't sound like a configuration issue.  

I've had a search through the community, and found a couple of very similar threads.  This would seem to indicate that there may be an issue with the integration itself.

Check out:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Email/Email-replies-are-not-showing-in-Hubspot/td-p/175266

and

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Email/Reply-Emails-not-showing-in-CRM/td-p/215560

@jennysowyrda was involved in both threads and may be able to advise if a solution was found (there's no response from the affected users on either) or if HubSpot can assist you.

Good luck!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AdamLPW 

Thank you for stepping in! 🙂

Hey @nguyennguyen it seems there is an issue that our team is currently investigating about this. I've mentioned your case to them and as soon I have an update about this I'll reach out to you!

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nguyennguyen 

Thank you for your patience on this case. Our team was able to fix this so you should be all set now! (Please reload your Gmail window to see the changes) 

Best

Sharon

0 Upvotes
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @AdamLPW and @sharonlicari,

Thank you so much for your support. Our team fixed this last Friday, right? There is still a contact who replied to us on Sunday, but it was being logged in Hubspot.

"Please reload your Gmail window to see the changes" -> what does it mean? Do I need to re-connect my Gmail?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nguyennguyen 

You will need to refresh your window where your inbox is opened 🙂

Thanks

Sharon

0 Upvotes
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hey @sharonlicari,

Our sales rep didn't still receive email replies from a recent contact. I just checked our client's email provider, it is also Google. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Thanks @nguyennguyen - so is it every email from each of these contacts that always fails to appear in HubSpot, or is it random??

Trying to establish if it's an issue with the configuration of the integration, or something like this issue, where perhaps contacts are emailing rather than replying to your messages (which have tracking enabled)?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @AdamLPW 

Contacts are replying to our email, not initiate a new email. Because the first email reply from contacts is not logged in Hubspot, we have to work on our Gmail. So I'm not sure whether it is every email from each of these contacts or it is random.

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @nguyennguyen - sorry, from your original post I thought ALL incoming emails weren't being logged...

Is it always the same contacts whose replies are not logged in HubSpot?

nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @AdamLPW 

It's several of the different contacts whose replies are not logged in Hubspot

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @nguyennguyen,

What email provider are you using?  I.e. is this via Gmail?  Outlook?  

If you could let me know I'll point you to the appropriate resources to get this resolved.  

nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @AdamLPW,

I'm using Gmail, but it's confusing when this will only occur to some of our contacts, not all contacts

0 Upvotes