CRM

AllyRRS
Contributor

Not all data being imported

SOLVE

Hi

I did an initial import, have sorted out some of the fields. Then I exported from Hubspot which gave me the ContactID and then updated more of the fields as it was easier to do them in bulk on a spreadsheet.

I then re-imported the CSV back, but there are some fields in some records that just haven't updated. So I did a smaller file with just two of the fields that have data missing and re-imported that. But there's still data missing. 

Here are a couple of screenshots. The first is my CSV file which has something in every field - there's only 151 so not a huge amount. The second is a screenshot of the data in Hubspot and there are blanks. 

I've gone through every record on Excel and ensured that it's spelt right, and all the properties match in Hubspot. 

It does appear to be those with more than one value but I thought separating with a comma was the way to do this. 

Anyone any ideas please? 

Many thanks

Ally

Screenshot 2019-12-12 at 17.57.13.pngScreenshot 2019-12-12 at 17.57.26.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@AllyRRS Hi Ally,

Can you send a screenshot of the property that has the missing info?

Go to the gear and click on setting, then go to properties and find the one.

Love your perseverance!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
gelflex-cc
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@AllyRRS Hi Ally,

Can you send a screenshot of the property that has the missing info?

Go to the gear and click on setting, then go to properties and find the one.

Love your perseverance!

AllyRRS
Contributor

SOLVE

Lol thank you! I keep trying. 

Thanks so much for coming back so quickly. Actually, I have found that if I clicked on the "view import" button it refreshed it where refreshing the Contacts page on its own didn't. So it all seems okay now! Bit confusing as I thought that once it was imported, it would be updated, but it seems you have to go via that "View Import" link!

🙂 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Commas are used as separators in the 'Subject of Interest' column for some of your cells. If the correspoding field type is Multiple Checkboxes it will call a semicolon separator instead. Please confirm that the following IDs have re-imported with correct data.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
AllyRRS
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Frank

I'm so sorry. I didn't see an email notification about this. I don't think I explained it very well in the post above your last one - all is good now, but I hadn't realised that the imports show in the sidebar of contacts and you have to choose that to kind of override your last one.

Thanks so much for your help. 

Ally