CRM

GMadrid

Not able to see deals on a stage

Hello, I only have 1 pipeline and 4 stages. However, in 1 of the stages, I have 172 deals and I am only able to see 50 of them. When I scroll down to where it says "show more" it only lets me click it once and it only shows me 50 of them. I have talked to several sales reps but they havent helped me succesfully. I need to fix this issue as soon as possible so I can get back to work. The only solution given to me was to use the other view (grid) I believe is called however, I am not familiar or know how to work with this view. I was not having this issue until earlier today. I was able to see all the 172 deals this morning and for several months now. Please help. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @GMadrid, could you please confirm if you are still experiencing this behavior? Some deals may take longer to load on that view, so it can resolve by refreshing your page. Also please ensure you have the proper permission to view deals or if you are only able to see deals assigned to yourself, this way it will show less deals on that option.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
GMadrid

Hello?? Please help!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @GMadrid , I would recommend checking your permissions here to see if you are assigned to only some deals or all deals to be able to see it.

If you change the view in your deals to grid are you able to see all the deals? Also are there any deals that changed the stage recently? This could also be a reason that you are not seeing all of them in there. Is there someone else from your company with the same behavior?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

GMadrid

Hello Pam, the owner of the account has not done anything or changed anything, however, it went from letting me see 50 items in one stage to 100. When before, I would  be able to see all of them. This is what it says. Hubspot Community 100.PNG

0 Upvotes
GMadrid

The deals have not changed, and yes I am able to see them in grid view, however, I cannot work with the grid view. It is very ineffective. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @GMadrid, I just confirmed with our team and this is currently expected behavior, 100 item limit per column in the board view has been in place for more than 3 years. If they’d like to see more than 100 deals in that stage it’s probably easier to use the table view and filter by deal stage.

I know this is not an ideal answer but I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

GMadrid

Hello, yes. I am still having this issue. It is not happening because I just loaded them in, they are old deals. They have been there for a while and I used to be able to see all of them under 1 stage. I was able to see 172, now I can only see 50 deals. Please help me as soon as possible. How can I check the permissions?

0 Upvotes