CRM

edchan
メンバー

Not able to receive notifications on my mobile despite setting up user and mobile notifications

I have set up my user notifications and mobile notifications to follow a deal but you still aren't recieving any type of notification when an action is taken for my own deal or when the deal changes stages. When my team member creates a deal, I am not notified too. Help is much much appreciated 🙂

0 いいね!
1件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Not able to receive notifications on my mobile despite setting up user and mobile notifications

Hello @edchan 

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for all the information you shared!

Based on the information you shared, I was able to reproduce this scenario and have found the following.

1. For Mobile app notifications related to deals, the current functionality only allows a user to be notified in deals that they have been mentioned in.

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.57.13 PM.png

2. If you would like to receive additional notifications, I did want to share the notification settings available through email, as well as what is available for desktop notifications. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 5.58.59 PM.png

Additionally, I wanted to share two articles that explain more about the mobile app and the user notifications. 

1. Enable notifications from the HubSpot mobile app

2. How to set up users notifications in HubSpot

Please let me know if this works for you! 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!