CRM

Growth_user
Miembro

Not able to get the views I need

resolver

I am using hubspot crm free version. We are a small startup right now. So, free version is enough.

Note: I have used tools like salesforce, leadsquared, pipedrive and others previously. So, familiar with CRMs.

I would like to get certain views in my CRM for my (manager) and the sales team.

What I need from hubspot:

• I need to be able to see all the leads - Right now I can do this if I click on contacts. But I can only see certain fields. I can’t see the messages (conversation) and the activities.
  • I should be able to see all the conversational activities - Emails (auto synced), emails (manually logged), linkedin messages (manually logged), calls -> in a view or activity feed -> for all contacts or contacts on a certain list (segment) or certain contacts (with a custom field value) or all contacts for the entire team.
  • I should be able to see all activity /updates -> for all contacts or contacts on a certain list (segment) or certain contacts (with a custom field value) or all contacts for the entire team.

Note: I am saying contacts since that is what hubspot is using. But we call them leads.

I should be able to see -> Contact updates (change to status/fields), logs (emails, calls, etc), tasks

For each contact (possible), for a list /segment of contacts, for entire team or for certain users.

I do have activity report in the standard sales dashboard - but this is very limiting. Can’t choose or change a lot of options or settings. It is not even full view - just a widget.

If you need more info, you can see it here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mw8Q73dQ_bOPeMqXuerwflEaxhf7-XcnT0k-jg1xMaE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

You should see all the activity for a contact in the timeline. check to make sure all the activity types are checked in the filter on the contact record.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.10.04 AM.png

There is also a contact property called "Number of sales activities" that increments with every logged email, call or task.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

You should see all the activity for a contact in the timeline. check to make sure all the activity types are checked in the filter on the contact record.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.10.04 AM.png

There is also a contact property called "Number of sales activities" that increments with every logged email, call or task.

Growth_user
Miembro

resolver

Would really appreciate some help here

0 Me gusta