CRM

CompridoBJJ
Participante

Not Receiving Message From Contact From

resolver

So when someone submits a contact form on my website I ask for name, phone number, email and a box for a message. For some reason, I can't see the message on HubSpot, but when I check my email I can clearly see that that person said something... Am I doing something wrong?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @CompridoBJJ 

Have you created a matching contact property in HubSpot for that information to go in to? If not, it will not be added to the contact record. 

This is explained more in this article: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lead-Capture-Tools/Additional-quot-Collected-Form-Fields-quot-no-lo...

Could be the solution to your problem. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
Phil_Vallender

resolver

Hi @CompridoBJJ 

Where are you looking for the message in HubSpot? In the contact timeline, the form submission event should include all fields submitted, including the message. 

In a standard configuration, the message is also in a 'message' property which you can view in the contact properties by clicking 'View all properties' in the About box. 

Hope this helps.

CompridoBJJ
Participante

resolver

Sorry that it took so long for me to reply... Please look a the photos I have attached, the first photo is from my email where you can see a comment/message and the second is the HubSpot where I can't see that inforamtion.  

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 10.41.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-16 at 10.41.38 AM.png

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @CompridoBJJ 

Have you created a matching contact property in HubSpot for that information to go in to? If not, it will not be added to the contact record. 

This is explained more in this article: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lead-Capture-Tools/Additional-quot-Collected-Form-Fields-quot-no-lo...

Could be the solution to your problem. 

Hope this helps.

0 Me gusta