CRM

CompridoBJJ
参加者

Not Receiving Comment Section

I am having an issue when someone fills out a form on my website and the contact gets imported into hubspot the comment field is not getting imported into the hubspot contact. 

Example (see pictures below): When someone fills out a trial class inquiry box with their name, phone number, email and a comment - hubspot will make a profile with that person's name, phone number, and email but will leave out the comment. However, I do get an email to my mailbox from hunspot with the contact information and the comment. This is very frustrating because my staff won't know what the contact was inquiring about since the comment never gets attached to the profile. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.13.11 PM.png

Also, is there a way where I can setup notifications for me to receive once a contact replies to my email? 

0 いいね!
2件の返信
StefaniUAT
キーアドバイザー

This may be a one-off issue. Have you asked HubSpot support to look into it?

If it helps, we've had the same issue with a non-HubSpot form not bringing over a specific field. I added a [Form Name - Comments] custom property and then created a workflow to create a task whenever the custom property is known. For some reason that worked. It stored the information, yet wasn't showing up on the form submission. Is the field filled out in the About Contact or View All Properties?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
CompridoBJJ
参加者

Unfortunately, I have the basic/free version so I cant contact support. It's not filled out in the about contact or view all properties. I can't find it anywhere. 

0 いいね!