CRM

PauloDinis
Member | Platinum Partner

Non-Hubspot forms with different names

SOLVE

I've connected non-Hubspot forms (from Contact 7 on a Wordpress website) and changed the name of the forms on Hubspot so I could know where the leads were coming from (for example: "Download ebook" or "Contact form").

Since we were getting several spam leads, I added ReCaptcha to the Wordpress website, which created a problem.

Since I added ReCaptcha I'm getting different names on Hubspot for the same form. Example: I have a LP with one form on Wordpress, but on Hubspot the same form has 5 different names.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Thanks!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@PauloDinis that's new to me. I've seen multiple form names when the form is used on different landing pages, but I haven't seen recaptcha make new non-HubSpot forms in HubSpot. Have you asked Support about it? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@PauloDinis that's new to me. I've seen multiple form names when the form is used on different landing pages, but I haven't seen recaptcha make new non-HubSpot forms in HubSpot. Have you asked Support about it? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
PauloDinis

SOLVE

Hi Dan, thanks for your help.

Yes, I already tried the support but they had no answers.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes