CRM

artash
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Non-Hubspot form automation

解決

I am trying to build a workflow based on the trigger weather a contact has filled out any form in a certain non-Hubspot page.

When I choose this parameter in the workflow settings, non-Hubspot pages don't appear in my pages list. Below is  a screenshot.
https://prnt.sc/s0i26o

Is there any option I can trigger a workflow based on somebody filling out any form in a certain non-Hubspot page?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bryantworks
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @artash,

From what I can tell this doesn't currently exist for URL conditions on forms, only date and number of times as refinement criteria.  I think you could select the following and pick all the HubSpot pages that currently exist within your account, though this treads into the weird and wacky territory:

Image 2020-04-16 at 9.57.01 AM.png

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
DavidVoigt
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

If you could somehow add a URL parameter, e.g. ?utm_source=mypage you can add it as a hidden field to your form. It will be written to the contact with the form submission. You can use this option in your workflow's trigger. Make sure to reset this field when you're done so it can work with the next form submission.
Update: I have to correct myself. Hidden fields in non-HubSpot forms are not submitted. Sorry!

DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @DavidVoigt hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Bryantworks
解決策

解決

Hey @artash,

From what I can tell this doesn't currently exist for URL conditions on forms, only date and number of times as refinement criteria.  I think you could select the following and pick all the HubSpot pages that currently exist within your account, though this treads into the weird and wacky territory:

Image 2020-04-16 at 9.57.01 AM.png

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 いいね!