CRM

baeko
Teilnehmer/-in

No time zone for meeting

Hi,

I'm booking meetings in different time zones, but I don't find a way to specify time zone in when booking meeting in HS. The solution I have is to calculate maually, which may be wrong. 

baeko_0-1603094334780.png

Any solution?

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

No time zone for meeting

Hi @baeko 

Thank you for reaching out. 

When you are scheduling a meeting from a contact record, the timezone that is displayed is the one from your HubSpot account. If you are able to use the Meetings Tool, you will be able to change the timezone. 

I also want to share with you these third-party tools that could help you when booking meetings from within your CRM: 

Time Zone Converter

Worldtimebuddy

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JKaiser6
Mitglied

No time zone for meeting

@TiphaineCuisset your reply seems to be for sheduled meetings made by the customer. How can timezone support be turned on for scheduling meetings made by myself? 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

No time zone for meeting

Hi @JKaiser6 

Thank you for your reply!

If you schedule meetings by yourself from the contact record, the timezone displayed is from your HubSpot account - at this time it's not possible to have other timezones in there, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

However, if you use your meetings link and book from there, you can choose other timezones. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !