CRM

mbfloyalty

No send button on email

SOLVE

I'm trying to send an email to contact and there is no send button.  There is an error message instead. How do I fix this

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HelenRoss
Solution
Contributor

No send button on email

SOLVE

If you're running the free version of Hubspot emails are not included. If you're running a paid version I'd recommend sending the hubspot guys an email using the help icon in the bottom left hand corner when you're logged into your account

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No send button on email

SOLVE

Hey @mbfloyalty - we'll need a little more detail to fully understand your issue.

Which HubSpot tool are you using (HubSpot CRM Email, HubSpot Sales Extension for Gmail/Outlook or HubSpot's Marketing Email tool?). Could you also share a copy or screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Thank you!

And kudos for the help @HelenRoss 🙂

CC: @nicolebrenner @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
ConstanceT

No send button on email

SOLVE

I just got off the phone with Ali and he said we have up to 2,000 email sends a month.  Also, did we not get a few "perks" for 90 days to use during COVID-19?  I thought it would be a great time to market to prospective clients since the business has been closed for the last 2 months.

0 Upvotes
HelenRoss
Solution
Contributor

No send button on email

SOLVE

If you're running the free version of Hubspot emails are not included. If you're running a paid version I'd recommend sending the hubspot guys an email using the help icon in the bottom left hand corner when you're logged into your account