CRM

Edyta7510
Ratgeber/-in

No deal amount update after line item price changed

Hi, 

I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same problem here. 

Some of my sales guys claim that after updating unit price on the deal line item, pushing the Save button and when the "Update deal amount" pop-up shows up, they select: Update deal amount. The deal amount is said not to reflect the change. 

I tried to reproduce this bug on some test deals, all works well for me. 

I'm wondering if anyone has ever ran into this challenge? 

Thanks 

2 Antworten
Lisette1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi @Edyta7510, we had the same issue today. Sales reps could no longer click on ‘Update deal amount’ when changing line item amount (as super admin, I could). Reached out to support, but not fixed yet. Was the issue already resolved on your end?
One sales rep said that it seems that if you ‘Save without updating’, the deal amount would update anyway (but n=1, checked with one deal). Waiting for HubSpot product team to look into this issue.. which is vital to our sales team.

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Autorität

Hi @Edyta7510 

Personally I have not experience any issues with this before.

One thing you can suggest to your sales team, should they experience this again, is to directly contact HubSpot Support via the purple Help widget in the bottom right of the HubSpot portal.

With an Enterprise subscription, all HubSpot users can access HubSpot Support free of charge, and depending on Support reps availability users often have the option to live chat or request a call back. Which makes troubleshooting a lot easier.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project