CRM

tanvisrivastava
Mitglied

No Emails for the Past 3 Days

lösung

Hi,

My HubSpot id is 1941350 and I have not been receiving any (Leadin) notifications when the form has been filled out over the past 3 days. It was working perfectly fine before that.

It's not going to spam or trash, and my email logs indicate that no emails are being sent by notifications@email.leadin.com.

Could you please help?

Thanks - Tanvi

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello @modlaw @tanvisrivastava @Greg01

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
Greg01
Mitglied

lösung

I aslo no longer as of today (25th Jan)  got email notification ofa from filled out even though I can see their hubspot dashboard page viwes etc  and message they used on my standard contact form that did let me know but not hubspot itself email that usually gets sent.
Sometimes hubspot in the past can delay in sending email an hour or so but so far it has been several hours and it did not come through
my account id is 679786

0 Upvotes
modlaw
Mitglied

lösung

Yes! I'm having the same problem with both of my accounts. I posted a question the other day but have not yet had any luck fixing it. Glad I'm not the only one.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello @modlaw @tanvisrivastava @Greg01

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

0 Upvotes
Oscarrsm
Mitglied

lösung

Hi @roisinkirby,

we have one account under our organization "m.capezio@migastone.com" that is not receiving email notifications since 27th of Febr. 

All other accounts under @migastone.com are working fine so is not a problem of server bouncing or whitelist problem ... I think the notifications aren't working only for this account.

I checked the user settings and are all ok ... so I'm quite sure the problem is on Hubspot side

bye

0 Upvotes
Oscarrsm
Mitglied

lösung

Hello @roisinkirby

any news for us? 😞 we continue to don't receive notification on email m.capezio@migastone.com

is possible there is any kind of limitation due the FREE account associated to this email address?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @Oscarrsm, it looked like your email had hard bounced. I've unbounced it. Could you try one more time and let me know if there is any success?

0 Upvotes