CRM

estmlopez
Participant

Newly added Contacts and Companies not saved

SOLVE

Hi all,

I added several new Contacts and Companies last night, and updated some existing records. Everything was properly saved and working, but today when I logged in NONE of the work I'd done was saved. I tried clearing my cache and cookies, double-checking all settings and integrations, etc. and nothing. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Esther

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
estmlopez
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @nicolebrenner turns out somehow the Sales gmail extension was tracking leads in a separate HubSpot account, which I discovered by clicking on the HubSpot logo in the top right corner of gmail to compare account IDs. So I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the sales extension, then connected the appropriate account, as the "Switch connected HubSpot account" feature wasn't working at the time. Problem solved! 🙂 However, I appreciate your response.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
tghinc

SOLVE

I have a similiar problem.  When I update an existing company's information, it shows as saved, but the next time I go into that company, I have to change the information again because it didn't save... apparently.

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @estmlopez how did you add these new contacts? Via import or did you create them manually?

0 Upvotes
bheath13

SOLVE

I'm having a similar issue. I tried importig them via Zoom.info and noticed that they weren't saving. I then tried to add them manually but couldn't becasue the message would pop up saying the contact/company has already been created. I'd then go back to my list...still not there. 

0 Upvotes
estmlopez
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @nicolebrenner turns out somehow the Sales gmail extension was tracking leads in a separate HubSpot account, which I discovered by clicking on the HubSpot logo in the top right corner of gmail to compare account IDs. So I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the sales extension, then connected the appropriate account, as the "Switch connected HubSpot account" feature wasn't working at the time. Problem solved! 🙂 However, I appreciate your response.