CRM

PTran8
Participante

New calls to kick off a workflow

resolver

Hi is it possible when a new call is added into Hubspot a workflow is kicked off? I notice their call properties as stated in the documentation is not available for re-enrollment which will only make it work once. 

Look for a solution that whenever a contact is called regardless of how many times a workflow will kick off depending on the outcome.

Thanks for any pointers.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @PTran8,

You can trigger a workflow based on "Last contacted is known", for example, and then check whether the activity was the call or not in a custom code action.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @PTran8,

There is a workaround that involves lists (as lists can be used for re-enrollment). When you create such a list...

karstenkoehler_0-1656928390655.png

... contacts would enter the list when there is a new call and leave it after one day. When they re-enter, the workflow re-triggers.

You'll probably notice the limitation of this workaround immediately: It will trigger once per day max. (If you need a higher frequency, you'll probably have to look into custom code actions in Operations Hub Professional.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
PTran8
Participante

resolver

Unfortunately I need it to trigger as soon as the Call is finished. Custom code is fine but I wouldn't be able to get it to trigger as soon as the call is logged as re-enrollment is not possible with activities as I understand it?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @PTran8,

You can trigger a workflow based on "Last contacted is known", for example, and then check whether the activity was the call or not in a custom code action.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva