New Share beta

Esteemed Advisor

Who has opted into the share beta? 

What do you think?

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
Community Manager

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Do you have more specifics around which beta you're interested in and what you're looking for feedback on? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny. I have opted-in but have no idea how to use it.  I tried a chat through HubBot and did not understand the explanation. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

What even is it? 

There has been no communication or notificaton on the whats new section as to what it is i'm opting in or out of....

Regular Contributor

Can someone explain what this is?? For all we know it's some hack into HubSpot and will steal all our data. Come on Hubspot...a clue would be nice.

Esteemed Advisor

@marshah it is legitimate. I just dont understand it. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

HI @marshah,

This is a HubSpot beta in your portal; if you have specific questions or feedback, please add them here.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@jennysowyrda is there a link to an article about this?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Yes, my specific questions would be, What is it? What does it do? How to access it now that the link doesn't show up anymore.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hi There,

Anna here from the HubSpot product team - I'm a PM on the team building these new features, and I want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on this beta. You can read more detail about the dashboards Share and Export features in this knowledgebase article. The share and export feature have been part of the dashboards tool for quite some time, however, with the recent improvements introduced with this beta, the process of sharing was made more efficient, and the visual aspects of the PDF and .ppt attachments were also improved. 

Thanks!

- Anna

Senior Product Manager @ HubSpot, Reporting & Analytics
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@AnnaPerko Link doesn't work, its just "/features/". 

I feel like the thread above suggests how poorly this was commnicated with users.

If you are not going to message us before the share beta button shows up, not give us information on the button itself, and not post a 'whats new' info article after then users will be confused.

HubSpot Product Team

Hi there -- sorry about the broken link. I've just updated the link, and you can also find it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/dashboard/can-i-email-my-marketing-dashboard-to-m...

Thanks!

Senior Product Manager @ HubSpot, Reporting & Analytics
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaPerko I am so confused as the article is about emailing a dashboard.  My question is about "shared beta"

0 Upvotes