CRM

purplemark
Participant

New Section on Customer Contact

SOLVE

Is it possible to filter the About properties? We have some fields that different departments to fill in, so they do not need to see the other fields as this means scrolling through all the other fields. So as well as About, Attachments etc, can I add another section here and add properties under it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @purplemark

While you can customize the 'about section' of the contact's record, you cannot add additional cards of information (such as attachments, company, deals, etc.) to a contact's record. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @purplemark check out this Knowledge Article, it should anser your questions: How can I set default properties that appear in the 'About' section of contact, company, and deal re...

As an Admin in your account, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section for contact, company, or deal records. Individual users can also choose additional properties to include in the About section (more on that here).

0 Upvotes
purplemark
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sending that over. Unfortunately, that is not what I mean. What I want to do is add another 'About' section, rather than have it all in one.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @purplemark

While you can customize the 'about section' of the contact's record, you cannot add additional cards of information (such as attachments, company, deals, etc.) to a contact's record. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes