New LinkedIn Navigator integration is not populating data in Hubspot CRM

Occasional Contributor

Hi y'all – Here's what I did:

- Read Hubspots article about the new integration

- Imported all of my LinkedIn connections into my Hubspot CRM account

- Added the new LinkedIn Navigator integration available via Hubspot

Problem:

Within each Contact and Company, I see fields/boxes labeled as "LinkedIn" and where LinkedIn data should appear, but they are blank/empty. No photos, LinkedIn profile details like work experience or recent posts, etc.

Things I've tried:

-Re-reading Hubspots article about the new LI Navigator integration

-Removing the integration from my account and then adding it back again

-Contacting LinkedIn (because Hubspot says to contact LinkedIn for support). Naturally, LinkedIn told me to contact Hubspot for support. I just opened my Hubspot account; it's the free CRM solution, so no customer support is available.

Any ideas how to resolve this? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Anyone seen this work successfully?

6 Replies 6
HubSpot Employee

Hi @AmandaH  Is your LinkedIn account a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account? 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @edjusten, it's a Sales Navigator Professional free trial. Can you help?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Don't know if the free trail qualifies. My guess is that it doesn't. I'll check with the dev team when I get in tomorrow. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

I have the same problem, did this ever get sorted, I am using the paid version of hubspot and sales navigator

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@edjustenDid you find out what the bug is here? I'm not on the free trial anymore and still no luck. I have a colleague that has the same set-up as me, and he can view the LinkedIn profile info within the Hubspot platform without any problems. Would really appreciate your help!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @AmandaH . I sent you a private message concerning this issue. 

Ed 

0 Upvotes