New Layout Complaints Ignored

jimh

I have seen many posts from users stating that the new layout is counterproductive and cluttered. One thing I have not seen is a response from Hubspot...is the plan to ignore the opinions of the users who use Hubspot? Can anyone explain how this "new and improved"  layout is supposed to be better????

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

HubSpot 2019 UI: Flexible 3-Column LayoutHubSpot 2019 UI: Flexible 3-Column Layout

Streamlined New Record Design

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

jimh

Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated that you took the time to respond. My thought is why change something that didn't require this process to replace it with a solution that requires the process to make the screen less cluttered? 

0 Upvotes
Sophie_Higgs
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Jim,

I just posted a comment about the new design here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/new-layout-is-too-busy/m-p/270775/highlight/false#M114249

I'd love to jump on a call with you to chat through your frustrations with the new design. Please let me know if you're willing and I'll send on a meetings link. 

Best,

- Sophie