CRM

gourav_evrcare
Participant

Need suggestions on how to assign gig workers to customers?

We are a service marketplace where when a customer request for something like grocery delivery, we assign that task to a gig worker (blue collar workers) who would perform that task, in this case, delivering grocery to customer.

Information of both customer and gig worker are captured in HS when they signup.

That's how I suppose the mapping should work between customer and worker:

1. create a new deal for customer (grocery delivery)

2.  Assign a worker who would deliver the groceries. However, this assigning is not possible in HS. I can assign a HS user by creating "HubSpot user" type property but can not assign other contacts.

One way is to first make that worker a HS user and then assign but I don't want to do that because that would give him access to my HS data.

Other way is to assign "Contact ID" but this is manual process of copy pasting it and might lead to errors.

How would you solve this challenge? Any better way?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gourav_evrcare ,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry!

I wanted to tag in a top contributor who has been sharing great knowledge around CRM.

Hi @warrendavey , do you have any suggestion for @gourav_evrcare ?

0 Upvotes
gourav_evrcare
Participant

I didn't know that I could associate multiple 'contacts' or 'company' to deal. So in my case when I create a deal for customer I associate it with a company (company is the gig worker). That's how I approached this problem.. curious if there are better ways.

0 Upvotes