CRM

awot

Need some help with tweaking Hubspot

Hi guys,

We are on the "sales" starter with 3 staff currently using Hubspot. 

Two are on the sales starter and I'm on the super admin account? Unsure if that means I'm on the free version or its something different.. however, what I did need some help with is listed below and thank you for taking the time to read in advance. 

Leads - 
When I've been adding leads into the hubspot, I've been using the excel sheet. I've putting Name: Blank 
Last name: The companies name 
Phone number: The phone number/mobile number 
Industry: Relevant industry 

A few troubles we are having,

1. Filtering by Industry only - I can't figure out how to organize by industry 

2. Filtering lead status is none of "booked, no answer, call back, not interested, wrong number"  - This doesn't seem to work, the leads with booked no answer etc still come up when I've gone through Filters.

3. Meetings Booked Graph 
We have 3 types of meetings we book. 

1) Sales Call 

2) Training Call 
3) Cancellation Call 
I'd like only the sales call meeting showing in the graph, not the other two as they are not KPI's for the sales guys and the dashboard is built around sales primarily at this stage in our business. 

4) Lead status change 
We've worked with hubspot before where we use to book a meeting through the calendar link and once the meeting was booked it would automatically change lead status to booked. Not sure how to activate this now though? 

5) Call talk time through hubspot
We use Aircall and would like to have the talk time displayed through hubspot if possible. 

Appreciate any assistance. 

Cheers

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
RachelKenny
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi there,

Thanks for using the Community for your queries.

Firstly, I'd rethink you usage of the CRM fields.

First Name: BLANK - I'd recommend you acquiring this information to make your CRM more valuable

Last Name: Company Name - why you're you using the COMPANY field for this instead?

Relevant Industry: If HubSpot have knowledge of the company that you're importing, we'll automatically fill that information for you, provided the Company Name and URL are correct.

Navigate to Contacts > Click Table Options > Edit Columns > type Industry > Select Industry > Click Save

2. Filtering lead status is none of "booked, no answer, call back, not interested, wrong number"  - This doesn't seem to work, the leads with booked no answer etc still come up when I've gone through Filters.

It also sounds like Not Interested, Wrong Number are actually reasons a deal isn't won. The deal stage would be Closed Lost, but the property "Closed Lost Reason" would be Not Interested or Wrong Number.

This would require Sales Professional as you're talking about automation. Otherwise you'll have manually update the Lead Status when actions/lead behaviour happens.

3. Meetings Booked Graph 

Sounds like that might be a Custom Report you're looking for. This comes in your Reporting Add-on and all Professional level subscriptions.

4. Lead status change 

When you previously worked with HubSpot, did you have Marketing Professional? The workflows in Marketing Professional would ensure that when a contact booked a meeting that their Lifecycle Stage/Lead Status would update to Booked.

5. Call talk through AirCall

Check out this integration landing page for HubSpot & AirCall.

I hope this was helpful!

Keep HubSpotting!

Rach

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @awot

A few bits I can (hopefully!) help with... a few that are beyond my meagre experience!!

Where are you trying to apply this filter?  In reports/contacts?  What are you looking to achieve?  

Similar here - are you "filtering" from "Contacts", for example, or using lists.  If you could clarify and provide screenshots, I'll be able to give some guidance.  

3. Meetings Booked Graph 

On your subscription level, you won't be able to amend the standard reports.  You'll need the reporting add-on which, if you're anything like me, is prohibitively expensive!

Good way to test this - go to your reporting dashboard and click to add a new report.  Find the report you'd like to add and try clicking on the "Edit in builder" button:

Screenshot 2020-09-16 093036.png

If you can edit it, great.  If you're taken to a page asking you to purchase the Reporting add-on, less great!

4) Lead status change 

If you want this to happen automatically, I think you're looking for Workflows.  Workflows are Pro and Enterprise only.  Sadly.  

5) Call talk time through hubspot

Beyond my experience, I'm afraid, but there's a marketplace app here - are you already using this?  If you don't get a response on this one it's definitely worth posting a separate post on the community with "Aircall" in the subject to appeal to other Aircall users specifically.  

Let me know on the filtering points, as these are definitely areas I can help with.  

😁

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
awot

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate the help.

It looks like I may have sorted out the lead status issue but the filtering by industry one is still something I need to resolve.

Where are you trying to apply this filter?  In reports/contacts?  What are you looking to achieve?  

I'm trying to search a set of leads (we have about 11,000) with multiple industries - I'd like to allocate x amount of each industry to each user and then have them be able to filter the view to see each industry instead of all the leads grouped together.

Example, today we'd like to call Blinds and shutters companies - create a view that only shows them this list or they can edit later if they like, 

Show Blinds and shutters only.. then this can be changed to Show Mortgage brokers only.. etc 

Does that make sense?

Thanks again

0 Upvotes