CRM

sbutt
Mitglied

Need helping picking an ideal CRM apparatus that additionally has email mechanization

lösung

Hey guys, I've seen multiple comparison videos of different CRM tools but I just cant decide which one to choose.

DescargarN 

My requirements are

1. It should be easy to use as I am a beginner to CRM

2. It must have the ability to Email's(large audience) and also email automation and sequence, also create forms

3. It shouldn't be expensive as my firm is just a startup

4. Lead scoring and outreach

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Need helping picking an ideal CRM apparatus that additionally has email mechanization

lösung

Hi @sbutt ,

If you are looking for a CRM with email automation, sequences, lead scoring and form creation, then HubSpot us definirely the best option out there. Not only these but you can do a lot more with HubSpot such as managing your social media accounts, creating and running google, fb and linkedIn ads, publishing blogs, SEO for your blogs and website, manage sales and after sales services. For pricing check this out: Marketing Software Pricing | HubSpot

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @sbutt ,

If you are looking for a CRM with email automation, sequences, lead scoring and form creation, then HubSpot us definirely the best option out there. Not only these but you can do a lot more with HubSpot such as managing your social media accounts, creating and running google, fb and linkedIn ads, publishing blogs, SEO for your blogs and website, manage sales and after sales services. For pricing check this out: Marketing Software Pricing | HubSpot

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.