CRM

Kailasdx
Participant

Need help in CRM system

SOLVE

Hello All,

Have you any one tryed best CRM system for your health club..?

If do you have any reviews or feedbacks then plz let me know.

Because I want to implement same system in my new mixfit health club. So plz let me know which one should I choose...?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Kailas

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

Need help in CRM system

SOLVE

Hi @Kailasdx,

While I don't have any experience with running a health club, my company offers software as a service on a subscription model, which isn't a million miles away from the way in which health club subscriptions work.  Our customers have a number of different tiers of service they can pay for; they have different contract periods; they can sign up for regular events...

We've been using HubSpot for our CRM, sales, and marketing needs for about 2 years and only have good things to say about it.  Currently using Starter tools, which gives some of the core paid functionality without breaking the bank - https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales 

Having trialled a number of different systems, including Dynamics, ZenDesk, and SalesForce, I opted for HubSpot.  We don't have a huge team who can invest masses of time and justify the expense of running different systems in parallel with API integrations.  HubSpot offers me a one-stop-shop to cover all our support, sales, and marketing needs. 

Are there shortcomings?  Yes, of course - some of the things you'd probably want to be there (in an ideal world) are expensive, paid add-ons.  I'd love to have access to Workflows, for example.  But if you're well organised and once you've found your way around the system (which is very intuitive and supported by an excellent knowledgebase and gamefied academy) you'll be flying around the system in no time.  

Good luck with whatever tool you choose.  Make a decision, invest time to learn the core functionality, and stick with it.  You'll be tempted by other apps that offer one key feature you need.  Stick to the path - changing systems is a major drain on time.  Unless the system you've chosen proves to be completely unfit for purpose, stick with it and it will pay dividends! 🙂

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Kailasdx
Participant

Need help in CRM system

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply @AdamLPW 

I always welcome all the responses that I got on such a platform. 

Basically my needs for CRM for my small business is limited, that's why I asked because I don't want to visit a platforms where such a solution get listed. Because it will take time in implementing CRM software solution. Thats why I directly join this great community. But I just check few bad reviews  about your product. 

But I literrly neglate them, cause I think there are several competitors whos does such a things, and srped bad new, negativity about a great CRM product that you have. 

Thanks again & I love to contribute with you for blog section also. I hope you dont mind. 

Regards

Kailas 🙂

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

Need help in CRM system

SOLVE

Hi @Kailasdx,

While I don't have any experience with running a health club, my company offers software as a service on a subscription model, which isn't a million miles away from the way in which health club subscriptions work.  Our customers have a number of different tiers of service they can pay for; they have different contract periods; they can sign up for regular events...

We've been using HubSpot for our CRM, sales, and marketing needs for about 2 years and only have good things to say about it.  Currently using Starter tools, which gives some of the core paid functionality without breaking the bank - https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales 

Having trialled a number of different systems, including Dynamics, ZenDesk, and SalesForce, I opted for HubSpot.  We don't have a huge team who can invest masses of time and justify the expense of running different systems in parallel with API integrations.  HubSpot offers me a one-stop-shop to cover all our support, sales, and marketing needs. 

Are there shortcomings?  Yes, of course - some of the things you'd probably want to be there (in an ideal world) are expensive, paid add-ons.  I'd love to have access to Workflows, for example.  But if you're well organised and once you've found your way around the system (which is very intuitive and supported by an excellent knowledgebase and gamefied academy) you'll be flying around the system in no time.  

Good luck with whatever tool you choose.  Make a decision, invest time to learn the core functionality, and stick with it.  You'll be tempted by other apps that offer one key feature you need.  Stick to the path - changing systems is a major drain on time.  Unless the system you've chosen proves to be completely unfit for purpose, stick with it and it will pay dividends! 🙂

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"