CRM

gauravogrey
Teilnehmer/-in

Need Advice

lösung

Hello , i am a student who has recently pursued his under graduation degree and soon gonna join the business management field. i want to get certified with the inbound sales certification and hubspot sales software certification with all the knowledge. I need advice of yours on which course to start first so that i can have the prior knowledge of the upcoming course. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

Need Advice

lösung

Hi @gauravogrey,

Without having a ton of insight on what you're looking to accomplish, based on what you've told us, here's where I would focus:

1. Inbound
  2.  Inbound Sales
  3. Sales Enablement

The HubSpot Sales Software certification is great, but it's more specific to the software than the overall methodologies. I would complete the other courses first, in my opinion.

Good luck and congrats on the degree!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

Need Advice

lösung

Hey @gauravogrey,

Gratz on your undergrad degree.

@Josh  and @jennysowyrda are both spot on. Maybe also consider ... HubSpot is all about INBOUND marketing and sales.

At some point, you may decide to pursue a management career in one of these disciplines. In either case, Inbound certification will serve you well.

Good luck and may all your dreams come true except one. That way, you always something to stive for. 🙂

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Josh
Lösung

Need Advice

lösung

Hi @gauravogrey,

Without having a ton of insight on what you're looking to accomplish, based on what you've told us, here's where I would focus:

1. Inbound
  2.  Inbound Sales
  3. Sales Enablement

The HubSpot Sales Software certification is great, but it's more specific to the software than the overall methodologies. I would complete the other courses first, in my opinion.

Good luck and congrats on the degree!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

gauravogrey
Teilnehmer/-in

Need Advice

lösung

@Josh I will surely follow the order which you have recommended me. As of now i will start with the inbound certification course. Special thanks to the hubspot community for having these courses helping students like me from all over the world pursuing these courses without spending a penny. keep up the great work.

Thankyou 🙂

gauravogrey
Teilnehmer/-in

Need Advice

lösung

Perfect , this is what i wanted  🙂
thankyou 🙂

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Need Advice

lösung

Great suggestions @Josh!

I also wanted to share @MFrankJohnson's thoughts on this in this thread.

Congratulations on the degree @gauravogrey! I hope HubSpot and the Academy can play a part in the next chapter of your education and professional development. 

cc @cbsembler 

Thanks,
Jenny