CRM

Cianodonoghue
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

[NOW LIVE] Exporting Contact Properties to CSV - Database maintenance is now easier

A common challenge for CRM's that have been used for several years by many POC's and admins is the build-up of CRM properties/fields. 

For new admins joining a team and viewing portal properties it can be difficult to understand what is what, especially if there hasn't been a full handover or induction within a company.

The ability to see which properties are being used in other HubSpot tools along with the property descriptions make the job of reviewing your current set-up easier, but it can still be difficult to maintain this at scale in-app. 

A new development which helps database maintenance and clean-up's alongside this is the ability to export all of your contact properties to CSV.

This feature was requested before and it's already helping my customer's ops and admin teams keep on top of their user's experience and maintain data integrity. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 4.36.42 PM.png

I'm really interested in hearing how this new export function is helping admins now it has been released. Let me know with a reply!

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines