CRM

lakshadvio

My "Board View" Changed after trying beta and returning to old view?

SOLVE

nder "Sales" and then "Deals" my board view is no longer displaying all the info in the "deal boxes". https://routerlogin.uno/  The boxes all normally expand to show all the info I have written for the deal name so I can easily see what needs to be done first.  Now they are all the same small size and I can't see their full info anymore. This changed yesterday after trying the beta option and I can't figure out how to change it back.  I label everything so I know what needs to get done first without opening every single deal.  Even if you go to List view it defaults to a short version that I have to manually move the slider over to see the full listing every single time I come out of a deal.  This is very frustrating to not be able to label deals without opening every singel one.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lakshadvio,

In the lower left corner, you should see a button to opt-out of beta.

Beta.png

However, as part of the new view, you can preview deals and actually see more info than you could when hover on the old board. If you click the deal box but not the name, it will bring up a preview pane on the right. Hopefully, this accomplishes what you were looking for...and maybe even better!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @lakshadvio,

In the lower left corner, you should see a button to opt-out of beta.

Beta.png

However, as part of the new view, you can preview deals and actually see more info than you could when hover on the old board. If you click the deal box but not the name, it will bring up a preview pane on the right. Hopefully, this accomplishes what you were looking for...and maybe even better!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes