CRM

Poss999

My notes are automatically being deleted, I am the only user on the account.

SOLVE

I create a contact and save it, then add some notes and save the note, which it does save and I can see it, however by the following day all my notes are deleted. I am the only user on the account, and not sure why this keeps happening.

I am on a free account, is that why perhaps? I've searched around google but couldn't find anything on this. I appreciate any help, thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Poss999
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for responding, however I was fiddline around in Hubspot some more and figured it out. I created one company with one person on the account as the contact, and apparently if I make the Note while viewing the "Company", then I can only view that saved Note under "Company". 

I was going under the "Contact", thinking it would show it to me there, but apparently not. I would like to recommend to Hubspots developers to make this at least an option, where all Notes could be viewed under any contact from that "Company". Anyways, so that's that. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Poss999,

Notes should not be disappearing from your contact records regardless of your subscription.

Can you please share examples of notes you are saving and then what you are seeing on the contact's timeline? If you can share screenshots and specifics, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Poss999
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for responding, however I was fiddline around in Hubspot some more and figured it out. I created one company with one person on the account as the contact, and apparently if I make the Note while viewing the "Company", then I can only view that saved Note under "Company". 

I was going under the "Contact", thinking it would show it to me there, but apparently not. I would like to recommend to Hubspots developers to make this at least an option, where all Notes could be viewed under any contact from that "Company". Anyways, so that's that. 

0 Upvotes