CRM

realizeit
Top Contributor

Multiple phone numbers on Contact left nav bar in Sales CRM

SOLVE

I track customer's office AND cell numbers. It would be nice if I could add a second number w/name (i.e, Office, fax, cell) in the same area. At least offer a setting to make it appear on All contacts>All users.

1 Accepted solution
David
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi,

This article shows you how you can set default properties that show in the About card on a Contact Record.

Hope it's helpful!

Thanks,

David

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
David
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi,

This article shows you how you can set default properties that show in the About card on a Contact Record.

Hope it's helpful!

Thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
JHowell

SOLVE

This is a major flaw within the platform. Contacts have multiple numbers. Hubspot should track these if it wants to be an enterprise CRM.

denisflee

SOLVE

How does this response address the question that was asked?
The question is: How does one go about managing multiple phone numbers for the same contact?

Edit: It was answered here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Add-more-than-one-contact-phone-number/m-p/178361

0 Upvotes
NPk

SOLVE

The response does not directly address the question about managing multiple phone numbers for the same contact in the left navigation bar of a Sales CRM. Instead, it mentions a feature or aspect of the CRM, specifically the "Contact left nav bar with multiple phone numbers."

0 Upvotes
MomentumSeminar
Participant

SOLVE

Why does every search in Google say "SOLVED"? About half the time it is not. The included article does not tell one how to ADD a cellphone to a contact profile.