CRM

clvtross
Contributor

Multiple phone numbers for one contact

SOLVE

I have several users asking if it is possible in HubSpot for an individual contact to have multiple phone numbers. Email Address allows multiple email addresses with one Primary Email.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @clvtross There are two default properties, Phone Number and Mobile Phone Number:

Jnix284_0-1674502252738.png

But you can also add a custom property for additional phone numbers and format them as phone numbers using the single line text option:

Jnix284_1-1674502401141.png

From the call button, your team can choose the property they want to use (knowledge base article here)

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
JasonBeer

SOLVE

I am looking for help on this issue to and do not see a solution in the dicussion. Anyone?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JasonBeer, I hope you are doing well!

There are two HubSpot Properties that can be used with the HubSpot calling tool at the moment - Phone number and Mobile phone number as Jennifer mentioned. (only those two properties can be used to make calls).

If what you want is to store phone numbers as needed, you would want to create a custom property, more info: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/manage-your-properties.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @clvtross There are two default properties, Phone Number and Mobile Phone Number:

Jnix284_0-1674502252738.png

But you can also add a custom property for additional phone numbers and format them as phone numbers using the single line text option:

Jnix284_1-1674502401141.png

From the call button, your team can choose the property they want to use (knowledge base article here)

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin