CRM

Mvirtue
Mitglied

Multiple deals for different contacts for the same project?

lösung

I am working with a client and they sell street furniture. Their products are often specified on tender documents. Once the tender is released they will have 10+ different customers request a quote for the same products and the client knows only one will be awarded the tender. 

Looking for a solution where the deal is only entered once into the pipelie so it doesn't skew their reporting. Is  there a work around or will we need to create a custom object?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
LouiseGlover
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

lösung

Hi @Mvirtue , 

After reading your problem the only solution that comes to mind is to use a workflow to add the deal to the pipeline or whatever method you are currently using. And then add the IF rule and ensure it doesn't loop. Use 'IF deal is created, do not create a deal' this will avoid duplication and ensure reporting is accurate. 

If you struggle through these steps mentioned, please free to send me a message or email at Louise@experience.digital and I can walk you through it. 

Hope this helps, thanks.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
LouiseGlover
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Mvirtue , 

After reading your problem the only solution that comes to mind is to use a workflow to add the deal to the pipeline or whatever method you are currently using. And then add the IF rule and ensure it doesn't loop. Use 'IF deal is created, do not create a deal' this will avoid duplication and ensure reporting is accurate. 

If you struggle through these steps mentioned, please free to send me a message or email at Louise@experience.digital and I can walk you through it. 

Hope this helps, thanks.

0 Upvotes
Mvirtue
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks @LouiseGlover 

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @Mvirtue, thank you for providing information about your goal. I would like to invite our top experts, @karstenkoehler @LouiseGlover  @TimAlexander1 any recommendations to @Mvirtue?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !