Multiple customer types

Nouveau contributeur

We have 3 different types of customers for our platform.

1. One is the user or the consumer. - In this case there is no company name/domain. 
  2. Another is an umbrella account that can have many different individual accounts beneath it - There can be (but not always a company name) 
  3. Lastly there is individual accounts. (There can be, but is not always limited to a company name.) 

What is the best way to set this up? 

We need a way to have the 3 types and to be able to differentiate one from the other. Until now we have been using Google sheets, but now as we grow we realize a CRM is more suitable. 

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
2 RÉPONSES 2
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @jpc0480 , 

Creating personas in your HubSpot account allows you to target these three groups and categorize your contacts in HubSpot's CRM. Take a look at this article to find out how to create and edit persona's in HubSpot. 

You can manually assign a persona to each contact or set this up with workflows. 

Best regards, 

Kim

Did this post help solve your problem? Help te community and mark it as solution.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution

Kim | Heuvel Marketing

The inbound strategist among HubSpot partners

Nouveau contributeur

OK, So I create 2 Persona's? 

User

How can I then link Member's to User's and User's to Company's?

Furthermore I have to 2 figures in my data export that I'm importing to HubSpot: 

Balance (both users/members): 

Total Earned (users) 

Total Spent (members)

For users within a company, I want this total earned revenue to count towards the company's revenue. 

For users with no company, they would need to have a financial figure. 

For members we want to be able to separate by total spend. 

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes