CRM

theruska

Multiple Email Open Notifications

Hello,

I sent an email to a prospect with tracking turned on. I've since received over 100 Open notifications from that specific email. Sometimes they are once every 5 minutes. It just keeps popping up on my phone all day and night. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a way to mute notifications from a specific email or email account? I'm using tracking with other prospects and everything is working as expected - just getting one or two notifications when they actually open. For some reason, it's just this one email that is constantly popping up with no sign of stopping.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
NiiCleland

Exact same with me. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Upvotes
StefaniUAT
Key Advisor

Hi @theruska,

Can you please provide more information on what notifications you are getting - screenshots are helpful. I've personally never seen an "open notification" unless it was an automated trigger set up via workflows or custom notifications setting.

Can you provide what email integration you are using? IE: Outlook365, Gmail, etc. 

Also, is the email you are referring to sent through your regular inbox, a HubSpot Sales Template, or HubSpot Marketing Email?

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
0 Upvotes