Multiple Deal Pipelines in Free Version of Hubspot CRM

tomcrm

Hi,

Up until very recently the Hubspot CRM Free version allowed multiple deal pipelines.

I have a customer looking to use the Free version for about 18 users as a pilot and was in need of the multi deal pipeline functionality due to two different sales teams with different sales process.

Firstly, when did the possiblity to have multiple deal pipelines in the Free Sales version get removed? Secondly, is there an alternative way of handling two sales processes in the FREE version?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Tom

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @tomcrm

The change in pipeline configurations was made on November 1st when HubSpot introduced the new lineup of Sales products. 

For a full list of what is included in each subscription level, click here

In regards to handling multiple sales processes with 1 pipeline, I would recommend leveraging custom properties to identify the different types of transactions your company has. 

0 Upvotes
tomcrm

Thanks for your feedback.

At least I now know that the functionality has been removed in the free version, as I wasn't aware of the change. 

Thanks also for the link showing the various options and functionality included.

I take it when you refer to the use of custom properties for 2 sales processes you are meaning to add an attribute to the deal properties to handle such possibilities? Also this would help at the deal level, but unfortunately there is no follow through to the sales dashboard, unlike what you could do before by selecting one of two sales pipelines for reporting purposes.

Thanks yet again for your help. much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
hunter_san
Participant

To clarify, will the older free accounts be grandfathered in or will they eventually see the option for multiple pipelines removed?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @hunter_san,

What you see now is what you will have. If you already had more than one pipeline at the time of the change, you should be grandfathered in. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes