CRM

rodericks
Contributor

Multiple Addresses

SOLVE

Hey all! 

I would love to have your help / comments on the following: 

We have multiple companies as a customer that do have different invoice addresses, different shipping to addresses, and even different "ordered by" addresses.

So as an example: 

A Facility Management company buys our product (Invoice address), to deliver to a site (shipping address) of a company (ordered by, because we have to know where our products physically will be). 

This can change with every deal, because these facility management companies have a lot of customers where they buy it for. 

My question is:

1. Is there any possibility to have invoice & shipping & ordered by addresses at company level? 

2. Is there any possibility to have invoice & shipping & ordered by addresses at deal level.

3. If the second point is possible, is there a possibility to make that associated to the company level addresses? 

Thanks a lot! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Multiple Addresses

SOLVE

Hi @rodericks,

Yes, this is possible by creating custom properties to track accordingly. Additionally, you could associate/copy addresses to/from associated deals from the company (or the opposite) whenever it made sense.

If you are using these values in quotes you could also create a custom quote template that pulled in the appropriate address accordingly. 

I would consider using the associations tool to label each company type associated with a deal. I think you could then use this in your workflows when copying values from one to another. Here's info on that. 

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

Multiple Addresses

SOLVE

Hi @rodericks,

Yes, this is possible by creating custom properties to track accordingly. Additionally, you could associate/copy addresses to/from associated deals from the company (or the opposite) whenever it made sense.

If you are using these values in quotes you could also create a custom quote template that pulled in the appropriate address accordingly. 

I would consider using the associations tool to label each company type associated with a deal. I think you could then use this in your workflows when copying values from one to another. Here's info on that. 

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer