CRM

ConnorSlivensky
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Elite
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Elite

Moving Data from a Disconnected Inbox

resolver

I was hoping someone with a little more experience in setting up email might be able to help out @HAllinson  with the question below. 

"Our company email address is on Netim and we're trying to move over and add tickets to register them for customer support. Do you know how we'd be able to retrieve them from an old disconnected inbox other than just copy and pasting them as a .eml file?" - 

*cough* @karstenkoehler *cough* @Josh  *cough*

Sorry I need to go grab my cough drops.

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @ConnorSlivensky,

Could you confirm that I'm understanding your request right – you have an existing email inbox which has not been connected as a team email in your HubSpot conversations inbox, and you'd like for all emails in that inbox to be created as tickets in HubSpot?

As far as I know, this is not possible at this stage. Tickets can be created from new incoming emails, but there currently doesn't seem to be a way to forward or manually log emails for ticket creation. Other users have discussed this here.

For a workaround to automatic ticket creation, you could look into exporting emails from your existing inbox in a CSV format. The exact solution depends on what your email client offers. In Outlook, for example, you can export all emails via File > Open and Export > Import/Export which will take you to an export wizard. You can then format and import this file as ticket records. This is probably the best solution here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @ConnorSlivensky,

Could you confirm that I'm understanding your request right – you have an existing email inbox which has not been connected as a team email in your HubSpot conversations inbox, and you'd like for all emails in that inbox to be created as tickets in HubSpot?

As far as I know, this is not possible at this stage. Tickets can be created from new incoming emails, but there currently doesn't seem to be a way to forward or manually log emails for ticket creation. Other users have discussed this here.

For a workaround to automatic ticket creation, you could look into exporting emails from your existing inbox in a CSV format. The exact solution depends on what your email client offers. In Outlook, for example, you can export all emails via File > Open and Export > Import/Export which will take you to an export wizard. You can then format and import this file as ticket records. This is probably the best solution here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.