CRM

Anonymous
適用対象外

Move properties

解決

I have a lots of contacts in my CRM. Have can I move properties? For example filed "phone number" to "mobile phone number"?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Move properties

解決

Hi @Anonymous

Depending on what version of HubSpot you have and what you need to achieve, there might be a couple of ways you can do it. 

If you have HubSpot Marketing Pro, you can use workflows to automatically copy similar values from one property to another. 

If workflows are not an option, you can export your data, change the column name of the property you want to move and reimport the data. As long as you include email address in your export/import, HubSpot will update the correct contacts without creating any duplicates. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
Lucila-Andimol
解決策
ソートリーダー | Platinum Partner

Move properties

解決

Hey @KJhunjhunwala you can do this with a Workflow or some 3rd party tool

or "manually" exporting the list with the info of Mobile Phone, coping to a new column named "phone"and importing again. This will update the property.

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

Move properties

解決

Hi @Anonymous

Depending on what version of HubSpot you have and what you need to achieve, there might be a couple of ways you can do it. 

If you have HubSpot Marketing Pro, you can use workflows to automatically copy similar values from one property to another. 

If workflows are not an option, you can export your data, change the column name of the property you want to move and reimport the data. As long as you include email address in your export/import, HubSpot will update the correct contacts without creating any duplicates. 

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!
Greca_Homes
メンバー

Move properties

解決

How to move data from one property to another ? For example from "Mobile phone" to "Phone".

I need to do this for many contacts at once. Simply move all entries in "mobile phone" and move them to "phone".

Thank you in advance

0 いいね!
KJhunjhunwala
参加者

Move properties

解決

Hello,

Did you figure out how to do this?

Thanks

Lucila-Andimol
解決策

Move properties

解決

Hey @KJhunjhunwala you can do this with a Workflow or some 3rd party tool

or "manually" exporting the list with the info of Mobile Phone, coping to a new column named "phone"and importing again. This will update the property.

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender

Move properties

解決

Hi @Greca_Homes 

Same as above: you can either use a workflow to copy the values (and clear the old one) if you have access to them, or you export and re-import the information.

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!