CRM

sophieburnett
Participante | Partner
Participante | Partner

Move contacts from one account to another

resolver

Hi there,

I've tried searching for something in the free version of HubSpot that allows me to automatically move contacts from one account to another once the a contact's property meets certain criteria. Does something like this exist that isn't Salesforce (bit too costly) or manually exporting/importing data?

For context, we have Facebook leads going into individual accounts for our sales executives, then website leads going into another where they can be filtered and assigned to sales executives.

thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

>>"I've tried searching for something in the free version of HubSpot that allows me to automatically move contacts from one account to another once the a contact's property meets certain criteria. Does something like this exist that isn't Salesforce (bit too costly) or manually exporting/importing data?"

Yes. Zapier works, but it will not be 'free'!

"For context, we have Facebook leads going into individual accounts for our sales executives, then website leads going into another where they can be filtered and assigned to sales executives."

Sounds complicated.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

>>"I've tried searching for something in the free version of HubSpot that allows me to automatically move contacts from one account to another once the a contact's property meets certain criteria. Does something like this exist that isn't Salesforce (bit too costly) or manually exporting/importing data?"

Yes. Zapier works, but it will not be 'free'!

"For context, we have Facebook leads going into individual accounts for our sales executives, then website leads going into another where they can be filtered and assigned to sales executives."

Sounds complicated.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
sophieburnett
Participante | Partner
Participante | Partner

resolver

Thanks Frank!

We were using Zapier before but for something else, it feels a bit excessive to use 2 different tools to do one job.

I haven't found a way to connect 3 different Facebook pages to one HubSpot account, which is why we set up accounts for each exec's page - is there another way around this then?

0 Me gusta