CRM

LAshtar
Colaborador(a)

Monthly and yearly recurring revenue properties updates

Hey 🙂

Why can't I update those properties on a deal? I'm going back to old deals and updating them with info we didn't insert before but when I try to write the number on those properties it doesn't let me.

Thanks!

4 Respostas 4
Caito124
Colaborador(a)

Hi there,

@jfreeman Is there a way to override the auto-calculations? I enter line items, but I don't associate pricing for specific line items. We're a SaaS company and don't quote pricing in that way but rather upfront and monthly costs (which are different per sale due to negotiations). I want to enter the MRR and ARR manually for each deal. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Caitlin

0 Avaliação positiva
LAshtar
Colaborador(a)

Hi Joseph, thank you for the answer.

So If I want to make sure the MRR and ARR properties are updated correctly, which properties I need to fill in?

Those of the amount and those of the time so he would know how to divide it?

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
LAshtar
Colaborador(a)

Hi, just bringing it up again.

Tried to understand the line items term length... If I have a "custom" plan that the ARR changes by each customer do I need to create a new line item to each one?

0 Avaliação positiva
jfreeman
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Hi @LAshtar 

It's because those are auto-calculated. Here's a snippet from this knowledgebase article describing how that works:

Monthly recurring revenue (MRR): the recurring revenue each month for this deal. This is calculated using the values and term length of the recurring line items associated to the deal (i.e., total value divided by the number of months in the term length). It does not take into account the value in the Amount property. This is shown in the deal's currency, if your HubSpot account uses more than one currency.

Make sure you have recurring line-items associated with the deal. If you DO, let me know. Then that's a whole other issue to troubleshoot.

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Joseph Freeman
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Joseph »