Month over month performance report

Highlighted
Top Contributor

Is there a way to show status of things in sales month over month?

To clarify, I'm looking to create the two following reports:

1. Show all the team (per person in a table) amount of calls, emails and meetings done in each month

2. Show the amount of deals in each status of deals in each month - so we could see the progress of the deal funnel

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @gil100

1. Show all the team (per person in a table) amount of calls, emails and meetings done in each month.

There is a widget called "leaderboard" (add report>sales>prospecting>leaderboard) which will allow you to see your team's engagements over a set period of time. 

2. Show the amount of deals in each status of deals in each month - so we could see the progress of the deal funnel

The widget "deal snapshot" should show the information you're looking for in terms of how many deals are in each deal stage month to month. This is included in the Sales free widgets, and you can find it by going to your sales dashboard>add report (top right hand corner)>sales>deals>deal snapshot. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Thanks, I'm familiar with all of those, but what I'm looking is to see progress of those, week over week or month over month (so for example last week we had X deals in that stage and Y on the other stage and this week we have x+4 and y-2 in each stage). 

The only way to do it today, is to go to these report and manually copy the results for each date to Excel.