CRM

CFaulds
Participant

Mobile phone number not clickable in association card

SOLVE

Hi,

I want to display the Hubspot field 'Mobile phone number' in the contact association card, but the mobile phone number isn't click-to-dial whereas the 'Phone Number' field is.

CFaulds_0-1653470298329.png

CFaulds_1-1653470359473.png

How can I make the 'Mobile Phone Number' field clickable like the 'Phone number' field in the 2nd screenshot?

Both fields are the standard Hubspot created fields.

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@CFaulds I see, I didn't realize you were using aircall. Yes, you can submit an idea here in the community:

submit-idea.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284

SOLVE

I've tested this and get the same results - adding mobile phone number seems to just be for visual reference.

Not sure if you are aware, but if you click the "phone number" link, and you have a mobile phone number added for the contact (or other contacts with different phone numbers at the same company), when you click the button to call from HubSpot, you can change the call to number by clicking the down arrow and choosing the mobile phone number from the list.

hubspot-calling.png

So you might keep it visible on the card to let your team know that the contact has a mobile number, but when they go to call, the can click the regular phone number link and then choose which number to dial.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

CFaulds
Participant

SOLVE

I use aircall and so dont get this feature, but why not just make the mobile phone number clickable as well? 

Is there a way I can request this as a new idea/ feature?

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@CFaulds I see, I didn't realize you were using aircall. Yes, you can submit an idea here in the community:

submit-idea.png