CRM

Kepass

Missing trackings

Hi everyone,

I hope someone will be at able to help me with an issue I am facing.

- I am using the Chrome extension to connect my personal Gmail account to my up spot account.

- Until recently everything has been working fine.

- I have sent an email recently. In my Gmail I can see it has been open many times from the little Hubspot tab next the email address.

- The email got replied, many times. There's an whole conversation. 

- In the CRM I cannot see any activity related to this email. Neither of the clicks or replies are showing.

- Previous conversations with the same person are showing fine.

- His activity only gets updated on older emails I've sent.

I really hope someone can help me with that.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Missing trackings

Hi @Kepass 

Could you please check if the settings disable email tracking for all users in your account was disabled recently? That could cause the tracking to not be working.

Also if it's not active, my recommendation would be to please remove and install again the extension to see if this issue persists.

HubSpot sales email tracking can sometimes be deactivated if the recipient's email client doesn't allow the tracking pixel to load. HubSpot tracking can be deactivated in the following situations:

• The recipient formats their email in plain text. 
  • The recipient's email client doesn't automatically download images. 
  • The recipient's corporate filter strips away all images for incoming emails. 

If the recipient has a very strict spam filter where they block any images or link tracking from loading in emails, your tracked email could be filtered as spam. However, email tracking tools are common, and the majority of email clients will not view your email any differently than before.  

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes