CRM

cmbedore21

Migrating Data From Old HS Account to New HS Account

I recently created a new account in HS because the original account that was set up by my sales person was set up with an old domain name that he was using in the past. We are looking in to using some of the sales and marketing campaign features with HS, but I need to transfer our data to the correct domain name. I tried to export and import all of the companies and contacts, but I kept getting errors.

There's got to be a simple to just convert the data from the old domain to the new one without losing all of the information? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Migrating Data From Old HS Account to New HS Account

Hello @cmbedore21 

Would you be able to please share a screenshot with us of the errors in the import? This article explains some of our import errors: Troubleshoot import errors 

At this time, it is not possible to migrate two separate HubSpot accounts. Any information you have in one would need to be manually moved to the other. With that being said, I see the value in having that be a feature in the HubSpot platform. I encourage you to upvote this post in our HubSpot Ideas Forum - our development team routinely monitors this forum to see which ideas are popular and assess the possibility of adding that functionality to HubSpot.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes