Migrate from Zoho to Hubspot

lead1234
Participant

Hi! 

Is there a source where I can buy, download or get a excel template that mirrors all properties from zoho -  to import all the data from zoho to hubspot? 

So all properties from zoho that are possible need to get into hubspot. 

Doesnt need to be in one excel file. Can be 3 or whatever it takes. 

so basically a template where I put my zoho data in, and then upload into hubspot. (so it has to have zoho and hubspot field names) 

Can anyone help? 

Krgds

0 Upvotes
15 Replies 15
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@lead1234 I am not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish. I see lots of information in a google search for import zoho to hubspot.  Will any of these work for you?

0 Upvotes
lead1234
Participant

I wan to migrate all data from zoho CRM to hubspot CRM. 

That I want to do with using csv or excel files - and not a provided solution from a service provider that does that due to data security reasons. 

So I'm looking for a template that I can use,  that gives me advisory on what data from zoho I need to put to which properties to use in hubspot. 

The template should have all relevant data from zoho - and should be able to upload in hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
lead1234
Participant

so I need help, information to create that template or use a template that already exists. I got a file with all the properties from zoho- but have no idea how to map them to hubspot 

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@lead1234 I am not familiar with Zoho. When you import into HubSpot is the ability to match fields. I am not sure this is actually what you are looking for as this is typically a list of contacts and companies, not full historical data. 

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @lead1234,

My suggestion would be to take an inventory of the properties that you're looking to migrate and determine what types of fields should be in HubSpot. There's nothing that I know of that will mirror them from Zoho to HubSpot, so it will be a bit manual. After you create the properties, you can then import your data and upon import, you can map accordingly.

My #1 tip is to take your time and do it right or have someone do it for you.  If you rush it and it ends up being a cumbersome system or inaccurate, you'll be doing yourself a disservice down the road. The setup will take some time, but the import should run very smoothly.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

lead1234
Participant

Hi! 

Can you tell me, if this will work? I tried some example imports that showed problems, but I could not figure out why. 

Contacts

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-07 um 17.54.01.png

Account

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-07 um 17.53.38.png

NOTES:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-07 um 17.54.06.png

Deals: Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-07 um 17.53.49.png

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@lead1234 Which properties failed?  Did you match the field when Importing? 

@Josh can dropdowns be imported?

0 Upvotes
lead1234
Participant

The notes import said: Invalid Object ID

PS: The line below the properties is just a description for the person I work with to know what data to fill in - and whats missing - so I can set up the dropdowns in hupspot before the import. 

that the import works i will start importing 

1. accounts

2. deals 

3. contacts

4. notes 

so I can link it right after uploading 

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

@gelflex-cc,

It depends on what you mean. The creation of the property with dropdowns cannot be imported, but the options can be loaded in bulk.

You can, however, import data that correlates with the dropdowns. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
lead1234
Participant

Yes, thats how it should work. But: do you see anything on this sheets that cannot work. I'm not experiences with hubspot, and doing this for the first time. Do you think it can work? 

The correlations should only be made between accounts - contacts- and deals - and then notes for deals and contacts. but this should work with Deal ID right? 

Krgds

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert
lead1234
Participant

Since I don't think thats very self explanatory as some of the hubspot articles out there - I asked. Aa I have no experience if what I've done is right or wrong. I thoung someone with experience can tell by taking a quick look, and saving a big mass and hours of time. 

thx

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@lead1234 I would try no more than 5 and see the outcome. Matching of the fields is critical. Setting up your steps is critical.  I sent you an article that provides those steps. 

SamStAmour
Contributor | Diamond Partner

I have never done the migration from Zoho to HubSpot, but I've worked with both systems. To surf on Josh's comment, and in case it might help, I would consider the following steps if I were you :

1. In a spreadsheet, list all fields from Zoho that need to be imported to HubSpot (for contacts, companies, deals, etc.)
  2. In that spreadsheet, match all fields that exist by default in HubSpot
  3. List all the fields that do not exist in HubSpot, so you can create them and match them during the import.
  4. Get the sample import spreadsheets from HubSpot (Contacts -> Import -> Download sample spreadsheet)
  5. Make sure you have your new/custom HubSpot fields in the spreadsheet.
  6. Load in a few records (let's say 5...)
  7. Test the import
  8. If it works, YAY! Import all.
  9. If it doesn't work, *scratches head*, find the issue and try again!
Anastasiia_dy
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi @lead1234 ,

If you or somebody else still need help with the issue, you can use an automated migration tool - Trujay. It's really easy, with free sample and other useful services, such as Guided Self-Service. For more details you can read this article

All the best!

0 Upvotes